Tax Consulting & Compliance Services
Today’s complex, perpetually changing tax laws make even a simple tax return confusing. Missing deductions and/or allowable credits to incurring penalties and interest are a few reasons to allow this important task to those who know it best – CPAs. Muto, Vollucci & Co., Ltd. utilizes the nation’s top tax software to prepare individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate income tax returns in every state in theUSA. In addition, our seasoned partners and senior staff have worked together for over 25 years preparing more than several hundred tax returns each year. After your tax return is prepared by our staff, it is reviewed by our tax CPA manager and then again at the partner level. We strive to avoid surprises through planning and are dedicated to meeting each tax deadline. We will also provide you representation before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities, when necessary.
Other client benefits we provide:
- Annual tax planning tips for individuals and businesses posted on our website
- Electronic filing for quicker processing and more rapid refunds, when applicable
- Advice on subsequent year’s payment required to avoid interest and penalties on underpayments
- Year round availability to answer any tax questions (required minimum distributions from your IRAs, allowable itemized deductions, depreciation limitations, to name a few)
- Portal system to gain access to your tax returns (PDF) for ease of delivery to mortgage companies, financial institutions, educational institutions, etc.