Be aware of these types of common risks when designing your web site:
– The property page will not quickly let you know what the Web-site is all about. You have to be able to go to the home page of any Website and determine what the site is about, what sort of products that sells, or what it is promotion within five seconds.
– Poor people use of popup windows, splashy advertising, splash pages (pages with neat animation and audio but that you’ve to watch pertaining to five to ten seconds before you are taken up the real Web site), and also other Web design features that sketch interest faraway from your Web-site, products, and/ or offerings.
– Poor Web site the navigation. This includes busted hyperlinks, hidden navigation, poor wording of navigational links, links that take one to pages without having links, backlinks that take you to precisely the same Web page, and pages without links returning to the home web page (always will include a link back for the home page to ensure that regardless of where readers are, they can find their particular way back home! ).
— Believing that because you could have a Web site, you may have a marketing campaign or general marketing and advertising strategy. You need to understand that your Website is not your online marketing strategy. Your Web site is just a element of your overall web marketing strategy, depending on your business goals; for instance , if you have a prosperous restaurant although want to advertise and market your business online. Creating a Web page is great, but once it is not offered and publicized, no one is ever going to find it. Simply by passing out business cards with your Internet site URL imprinted on them, you are using a regular marketing campaign to encourage your Site. If you give you a downloadable/ good coupon out of your Web site, you are effectively using your Internet site as part of your online strategy to meet while you make money of improved restaurant sales.
– Inability to attain Web site relevance and content updating. There is practically nothing more dissatisfying to a World wide web customer than visiting an online site that is largely out of date. Completely wrong pricing, products no longer obtainable, dated articles, and historical advertising pretty much all signify towards the Web site visitor that your devotion on your Web site is suffering considerably. Cramming the pages with non-relevant material will deter the visitor from getting the stage of your Website (the five-second rule brought up earlier).
– Avoid way too many text results. Forget blinking text, reversing text, gymnastics text, or other amazing and wild effects, which in turn do nothing more than annoy your web site visitor. Can not create a “loud” Web site that may contain so many flashing, flashing, twirling, and content spinning icons, textual content, or design that site visitors are overcome by the results and under-whelmed by the site content.
– Limit the number of images on your Internet site so that you tend overwhelm your blog visitors with “graphics overload. ” Don’t use animated GIF images on your own Web site. Just read was cool a decade ago, however in today’s professional environment, they are simply just another “loud, ” bothersome distraction that site visitors tend want to see.
– Don’t use Microsoft’s themes (built-in design templates) when creating a website with Frontpage from microsoft. While FrontPage is bashed on a regular basis, we all stand by simple fact that it can be used to design superb Web sites.
— Don’t incorporate frames in Web site www.k-wang.com.my design. The use of frame within a Website will travel customers apart faster than anything!
– DO include the proper Web page design components to ensure that the Web site is preparing to be found by search engines.